The Chaos of Medicine: The First Month

Monday, January 30, 2012

The First Month

I can't believe it's already a month since I started my blog. The month went by so soon, yet I can barely remember not having this place to type out my thoughts and experiences. I never kept or even considered a diary, but strangely enough, I love blogging. I love being involved in a community that has so much valuable information an experiences. I think I will like looking back at my first month of something that will hopefully last much longer. In my first month I: -Received 484 pageviews from 175 visitors -Posted 13 times -Welcomed my first 6 followers -Submitted my very first entry to Grand Rounds Why should this matter to you? It shouldn't, and probably doesn't. Just wanted to get it out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment