The Chaos of Medicine: Waiting for Med School

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Waiting for Med School

Right now I am very impatient. I've been told that my chances of getting into med school are quite good, but I I don't want to wait any longer. I don't want to patiently wait for six months until I probably start med school. I live in a country where medical school includes both undergraduate and graduate courses, therefore it starts right after high school. Which means I'm currently in high school. Lately, me and my classmates have been yearning to go to college. I like high school, but I've just outgrown it. Lately, I've been taking a couple of college courses, which kind of make me want to go even more. So I've been an internet addict all week, reading posts like these.

I can't imagine what I would do if I didn't get accepted into med school. Will I go on and study mathematics because I probably would end up happy? Will I get a job at a local hospital and try again next year? I don't know and I hope I never have to decide. Ugh. I guess everyone who wants to get into college feels this way but I just want to move on to the next stage. It does motivate me. A lot. Actually, I'm going to continue studying right now. And read some more med student blogs. Oh, procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment